Beware of the Invisible Killer That Could Be In Your Home

Beware of the Invisible Killer That Could Be In Your Home

0 0 8 months ago
6 Plays 0 Downloads
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas. And although we can’t see it, carbon monoxide can be deadly. Keep your family safe by preventing exposure and knowing the signs of this possible hazard.

If you suspect CO poisoning and you or anyone in your family is experiencing dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, vomiting, headache or confusion, leave your home immediately, call 9-1-1 for medical attention and stay out of the house until the problem has been corrected.

Roger ... See More
Copyright 2019 - Spreaker Inc. a Voxnest Company - Create a podcast - New York, NY
Help